- If “evangelical,” what is the “good news” you share?
- If “evangelical,” why so little attention to Christian experience, to personal conversion? Why so little mention of the transforming love of Jesus Christ for persons and society?
- If Wesleyan, why the silence about ministry with the poor?
- If uniquely “Biblical Christian,” what is the basis of scriptural interpretation? What is the hermeneutic employed?
- If Wesleyan, what of John Wesley’s concern about schism and his clear guidance to learn from others who differ as expressed in “A Plain Account of Christian Perfection”?